-->

April 20, 2016

Wet n Wild Studio Eyeshadow Palette Coming in Latte: Swatch + Review


Today I bring you some swatches from the Wet n Wild Studio Eyeshadow Palette: Coming in Latte.

The 10 eyeshadows, a mix of matte, shimmer and glitter, are housed in a plastic casing with a clear window in the front for easy viewing.There is also a double-ended synthetic brush. While not my favourite, the brush comes in handy if you grab the palette on the go without any brushes.


Coming in Latte is a combination of golds, neutrals and browns that work well together. While golds and browns work great for those with blue eyes, the variation in this palette will suit all eye colours.


Most of the shadows are smooth, but only the matte ones felt very silky smooth. The only exception to this was the black. For some reason, it just didn't feel as finely milled as the other matte colours (so only 2 colours were really soft). The gold & orange-gold colours were the two that felt the least smooth, however they still applied decently.

With the use of eyeshadow prime (I always need primer!), these shadows last all day on me without creasing.

End of work day, about to try on some dresses

The lighter colours need to be built up a little as they're not as pigmented as the darker colours. All blend seamlessly.

Other than the pigmentation, the only other downfall is that the shadows are not named. I know this probably doesn't bother many people, but it's a thing with me, haha.

The very first shade is so light, it actually matches my skin tone. I like it for the days where you don't really want to wear eyeshadow, but you want to even out the colour of your eyelids.



 



I haven't been to my local Walmart in a while, so I'm not sure of the price of this. The overall quality isn't too bad, so as long as it's around the $10-$12 range, this is an OK palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment