-->

April 29, 2016

Alphabet Nails: Butterfly Queen


CND Vinylux Butterfly Queen

For this week's Alphabet Nails, I bring you Butterfly Queen by CND Vinylux

One thing I love about Summer, is watching the butterflies flutter by you, stopping on a branch or flower. It was great as a kid, running around in the bush behind my parents' place, chasing the monarchs.

Grown up and living in the city, you don't see them as much. Or when you do, the dog usually sees them too and chases after them. (I'm sure my dog's not the only one!)

CND Vinylux Butterfly Queen

Butterfly Queen is a fuchsia pink glitter polish. Two coats was ideal for his sparkling queen. I did find that it seemed to dry slower than other CND Vinylux polishes that I've used. Because of this, I buggered a nail up a bit. But, strategically covered it in black polish.

CND Vinylux Butterfly Queen Black Knight

I used MoYou London's Black Knight (another B polish!) and stamped blackness onto my nails to create sparkling pink flowers. Fit for a Butterfly Queen!


1 comment: