-->

April 11, 2016

Mani Monday: Where is spring

nail polish, wet n wild, peri-wink-le of an eye
Excuse me Mother Nature, did you not notice the date on the calendar?  It's spring! Time to give us that nice weather we've been so patiently waiting for...

That was the inspiration for today's manicure...
Blue for the not-so-great weather we've been getting (we just got snow and rain), some yellow for the sun that's been trying to peek out, and a red-ish for the flowers that are trying to make their appearance. Plus they also look good together.

nail polish, wet n wild, peri-wink-le of an eye
Featuring:
  • Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel in Peri-wink-le of an Eye
  • essence the gel polish in Love is in the Air
  • essence the gel polish in My Love Diary
  • Dotting toll I purchased from Born Pretty Store (FYI - I recently seen the same set at Sally's for $13CAD!)
nail polish, wet n wild, peri-wink-le of an eye





3 comments:

  1. Looks cute, I wondered what you would do with them when you shared the polishes you were using

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just had the urge to use these colours and went with it. Turned out well :)

      Delete