-->

February 13, 2012

30 of 365 - Nails: Not what I expected

So I wanted to catch up on my posts over the weekend. However, it's hard to do that when you don't have internet for almost the entire weekend! So to tie you over until I can get everything organized, here's a nail job I did this morning that did not turn out the way I hoped it would. At. All.

I bought To The Glitter End - Sephora by OPI over the weekend. Thought it would be darker... not just clear with the glitter. So before realizing this, I put a thin coat of Servin' Up Sparkle - OPI at the tips, covered my tips, then proceded with To The Glitter End on my entire nail. I had to put it on thick because of the glitter. Well, thick or thin, it was a fail. And since I did this roughly 20 minutes before I had to leave for work, I didn't have the chance to take it off.  I'm doing that now. It's a pain! Nail polish remover is removing the clear polish, but not actually removing the glitter. I have to scratch that off with my nails.

Here's the failure:


Have you had any nail failures?

No comments:

Post a Comment