-->

February 08, 2012

29 of 365 - 2-4-1 Special

We all like products that do double duty. An eyeshadow that can be used as liner or as a blush or a lip balm that you can use as brow wax or on dry cuticles & elbows.

Now, while this shadow isn't quite as double duty as the stuff mentioned about, you can get two looks out of it. The look below has only one shadow used. The colour you see on the lid and the colour you see in the crease, they're the same. I just foiled the lid. Foiling is simply, using the product wet. Some people like using water or, like me, like using a mixing medium such as List Watier's Métamorphix.

I just wanna say that this idea wasn't completely my own. I recently seen a fellow blogger do this with another eyeshadow from a different brand.


- UDPP
- Urban Decay shadow in Lounge
- Make Up For Ever Kohl Liner Pencil in 6k
- Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment