-->

October 02, 2015

US Haul + Sigma Visit

Hi beauties!

It's been a hectic two weeks. Between visiting a very close friend, going to the Mall of America in Minnesota and some work stress, it's been chaotic. I had to step away from everything for a bit, relax, regroup my thoughts and then get right back at it!

While up north visiting my dear friend Christina and trying on a bridesmaid dress, we spent the weekend in Minnesota. Nothing like 2 hot chicks, Starbucks, a muscle car and the open road. Ohhh yeah!

I know you just want to see my haul and other pics, so I wont go into too much details about our trip. Went to the Cheesecake Factory - it was delicious! First time going to Ulta, and not only did we visit the Mall of America, but it is the home of the ONLY Sigma store in existence.




 















2 comments:

  1. hehehe "Little Canada Road"!

    That's awesome that you guys got to go to a Sigma store! I'd definitely be diving into those kabuki brushes!

    Sounds like you had an awesome time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a really fun trip!

    ReplyDelete