-->

July 18, 2015

New Jealous Body Scrubs: Review

Jealous Body Scrubs


A few months ago, I reviewed a lovely coffee & coconut body scrub from a Canadian company, Jealous Body. I've been using it on & off on my problem areas (cellulite) ever since.

Today, I'm happy to announce that this wonderful coffee based scrub has 4 new combinations for your skin to love.


  • Almond + Macadamia
  • Grapeseed + Macadamia
  • Almond + Coffee 
  • Cocoa + Almond
Jealous Body Scrubs


I was lucky enough to receive the Grapeseed + Macadamia and the Almond + Macadamia to try out. These couldn't have come at a better time since I'm on the last few tablespoons of the Coffee + Coconut scrub.

I was only able to test out the Grapeseed + Macadamia twice before the washroom renos. It's fun to get down & dirty with these scrubs, but since we don't have silicone around the tub yet, showers need to be quick. I cannot tell you how much I'm looking forward to my washroom being back to normal (but better looking!) so I can take a nice, long, hot shower.

Anyways, back to the Jealous Body Scrubs...

Jealous Body Scrubs
All of the Jealous Body Scrubs are Handmade, Vegan and are not tested on animals


While the scrubs can be used on all skin types, they now say which one is best for specific concerns.
  • Coconut + Coffee for sensitive and normal skin. Helps to heal scars, hydrates and moisturizes
  • Almond + Macadamia for dry and mature skin. Helps skin irritation and complexion
  • Grapeseed + Macadamia for oily prone skin. Helps balance oil production and tightens the skin
  • Almond + Coffee  for dry and normal skin. Helps relieve irritated skin and improves skin complexion
  • Cocoa + Almond for all skin types. Help with balancing oil production and repair skin
But of course, that's just the tip of the iceberg. I've previously mentioned the benefits of a coffee on your skin in my previous post (helps reduce the appearance of cellulite, eczema, stretch marks, age spots, psoriasis, acne and varicose veins), however here are some added benefits to each of the new scrubs:

Almond + Macadamia
- 100% Natural Cold Pressed Almond Oil: improves your skin tone while relieving irritation and dryness
- Macadamia Nut Oil: balances oil production and helps tighten skin
- Brown Sugar and Sea Salt: rejuvenate and exfoliate skin
- Vitamins A and E and D and Minerals: helps protect and repair skin

Jealous Body Scrubs


Grapeseed + Macadamia

- 100% Natural Cold Pressed Grapeseed oil: tightens skin and helps treat acne
- Macadamia Nut Oil: balances oil production and helps tighten skin
- Brown Sugar and Sea Salt: rejuvenate and exfoliate skin
- Vitamins A and E and Minerals: helps protect and repair skin

Almond + Coffee

- 100% Natural Cold Pressed Almond Oil: improves complexion and helps your skin's moisture
- Brown Sugar and Sea Salt: rejuvenate and exfoliate skin
- Vitamins A, E and D and Minerals: helps protect and repair skin

Cocoa + Almond 

- 100% Natural Cold Pressed Almond Oil: improves your skin tone while relieving irritation and dryness
- Macadamia Nut Oil: balances oil production and helps tighten skin
- Cocoa: antioxidants that help repair skin
- Vitamins A,C, E and D, Magnesium and Minerals: helps protect and repair skin

Jealous Body Scrubs
Jealous Body Scrub Grapeseed + Macadamia and Almond + Macadamia


While I've only had the chance to try the Grapeseed + Macadamia so far, I can tell you that both look and smell the same (like coffee).

The Grapeseed + Macadamia scrub felt nice, however didn't leave my skin feeling as silky smooth as the original Jealous Body Scrub: Coffee + Coconut. In general, my body isn't too oily, it's usually just my face, so I'll be sure to give this a try a couple times on my face.

Jealous Body Scrubs can be purchased on their website for $18.95 CAD and free shipping to Canada and the US. 

Looking forward to a complete shower and getting messy again with my Jealous Body Coffee Scrubs!

*all items were received for an honest review


3 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha, great review on the Jealous Body line! I've reviewed a couple myself and think they're some of the best on the market. I'd even go as far as calling them Holy Grail worthy! LOL The only problem I have is that they tend to make a total MESS; how do you deal with that? Would love to hear your thoughts. :-)

    Gil | Nosegasm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean. It's like a coffee slaughterhouse afterwards! I'm lucky enough to have a detachable shower head/wand, so I'm able to gently spray at my walls and shower curtain for clean up.

      Delete
  2. I love the original coffee and coconut scrub, these new ones sound so amazing, I cannot wait to finish mine up so I can try one of these new ones.
    Great review.

    ReplyDelete