-->

April 17, 2015

Sephora VIB 15% off Mini Haul

Wanted to share with you my little haul.

My Clarisonic brush head isn't due to be changed until the end of June, but I figured this is the perfect time to pick up a double pack. And while I was at it, the new Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer. And Benefit's Roller Lash. Oops! Forgot to include in the picture, but I also got the freeclutch and a few samples inside as well.


Marcell Toner was not part of my Sephora haul, but I did pick it up today.

Reviews to come!

3 comments:

  1. I've been avoiding that gorgeous Hourglass bronzer because of the price tag! Even with the sale I can't bring myself to splurge. I hope you love it though! I'll just sit over here and drool with envy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't treated myself to anything in a while, so that was my splurge. Although with Dior's summer Tie Dye collection, my wallet's crying already!

      Delete
  2. Oooooh, that bronzer looks so gorgeous! Roller Lash is amazing too. I have a deluxe sample of it I'm working my way through and it's become my everyday mascara already!

    Olive & Ivy

    ReplyDelete