-->

November 20, 2013

Quick Update

Hi guys & gals,

For those of you who don't follow me on Facebook, I wanted to give you a quick update. I've been having internet issues for the past little while. We were getting Wi-Fi in the appartment on a secure network. For some reason, that network went down. When it finally got back up, not only was it no longer secure, my desktop was the only computer that could not connect to it! I don't really feel comfortable logging into personal stuff on an un-secure network, or at work. Time went by and we were hoping that the landlord would fix the issue. Never did, in fact, there is no longer internet. Ugh! BUT, the good news: I'll officially have internet on Monday November 25! So you can expect a post on that date (assuming the set up goes well). Updates on the lip challenge, the Flare World Fashion Tour and other fun stuff are in store. So thanks for sticking around and I'm looking forward to being back to my routine.

*hugz*
-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment