-->

May 23, 2013

My 7 Deadly Beauty Sins


I seen Renu do this over at My Beauty Junction and loved it, so I thought I'd partake as well! 

1. GREED: What is your most expensive beauty item?
At $68, Tarte for True Blood palette. However it took up lots of space so I took out all of the shadows and put them in my freestyle palette. I also cut off the top where the mirror was. It was just too nice to throw out!

2. WRATH: Which beauty item do you have a love/hate relationship with?

Liquid Liner. Love the look, but frick! I can never get it right. One side is always messed up. And it hurts alot if you accidentally poke yourself in the eye...

3. GLUTTONY: What brand makes up the biggest chunk of your make up collection?
Urban Decay is the winner there. But Make Up For Ever is a close second with Smashbox coming in third.

4. SLOTH: What product do you neglect to use due to laziness?
My eyelash curler. I know it takes less than a minute to do both eyes, but it just seems too long! Pure laziness right there, lol.

5. PRIDE: Which beauty product gives you the most confidence?
Combination of Liner & mascara. I could have nothing else on, but let me have a slightly winged liner & a even just a little mascara and I'm ready to take on the world!

6. LUST: Which item is at the top of your beauty wish list?

MAC Temperature Rising: Bare my Soul.  I've been seeing it here & there on blogs and I'm in love! I would also love to try out some Sugarpill, so that's high up there as well.

7. ENVY: What make up product / look looks great on others but not on yourself?
Coral lips! I can do red (not always confident with it though), but an orange/coral just looks really odd on me.

I'm not going to tag anyone in particular, but if you want to do one, I'd love to see your answers!

*hugz*

-Sam

1 comment:

  1. Fun survey :) I have no idea how liquid liner works... let alone "winged" liner. Maybe after enough youtube videos I'll figure it out.

    ReplyDelete