-->

February 12, 2013

Valentine's Day - One Look, Two Ways

Hello my lovelies!

I think that lots of guys like the pin-up look (as it doesn't really look like you're wearing too much makeup). Let's face it, the pin-up look with the red lips is super gorgeous and sexy ... and intimidating. Not everyone can pull off the bold red lip. Some people, while they can pull it off, are just intimidated by it. I don't blame them!

So here I have my pin-up inspired look, done two ways.

The first isn't as dramatic, but still absolutely gorgeous!



Face:
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
- Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Foundation
- Kryolan for Glossybox blusher in Rosewood



Eyes
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked Palette Bootycall, Naked and Buck
- Sephora Long Lasting Eyeliner in Black
- Lâncome Hypnose mascara
I kept the liner relatively thin with a smallish wing. 

Lips:
- Maybelline Color Whisper lipstick in Lust for Blush



Now, if you want to for for a little bolder, here's how you can add to the above.




So everything stayed the same except for the following:

- Liner is a little thicker and the wings are longer
- Added false lashes for added sexyness
- Instead of the Maybelline Whisper, I used Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid Love Lipstick in Outlaw with a bit of clear gloss over top.





Hope you enjoyed!

*hugz*

-Sam

4 comments:

  1. pretty! I love the natural eye with a dramatic lip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shadow on the first look, the red lips look great on you, I try red at home but am always too scared to wear it anywhere:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! I love both looks, but adore the red lip and false lashes. :)

    ReplyDelete