-->

January 19, 2013

January Topbox - The Prive Box

Hello everyone!!

This month's Topbox was the debut of a new product by Topbox: The Privé Box. This month we didn't have a choice, we all got the Privé Box.

"Starting in 2013, we will be introducing the Privé Box™. Each Privé Box will showcase a selection of products from one featured brand. As a Topbox member, you get exclusive or priority access to these boxes. We are very excited to announce that you will all receive our first Privé Box this January, from one of the world's most iconic beauty brands."

Exclusive or priority access to these boxes?  They make it sound like it'll be available to non-Topbox members.

One of the world's most iconic beauty brands?  Oh the possibilities!

When I got my box in the mail, I have to agree, it is an iconic brand that's been around for a while: Clinique.


Clarifying Lotion: Formulated to help lift the world's impurities to create healthier, younger skin. Full Size: $16(200ml), $27(400ml). Received 30ml valued at $2.40

Rinse Off Eye Makeup Solvent: Make it a clean sweep, from lashes to brows. Or us for on-the-spot makeup fixes. Oil Free. Full Size $25(125ml). Received 60ml valued at $12

Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo (Strawberry Fudge): Go-together shades of silky, easy-to-blend colour in a chrome slide compact. Full Size: $25(2.5g). Received 1.6g valued at $16

Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector: Comparable to a leaidng drug ingredient in visibly reducing dark spots by 58% in 12 weeks. Full Size $63(30ml), $93(50ml). Received 7ml valued at $14.70


That brings the value of this box to $45.10!  Thank goodness because last month's value sucked! However, this is the last month that I will be getting from Topbox. I feel that while the packaging of Topbox is unique, that it actually hinders their progress. There is only so much you can put in a cylinder box.

Here's the card that came in the box. My cat was trying to be my little helper :)

 *hugz*
-Sam

3 comments:

  1. Awww - what a cute cat! What do you think of the dark spot corrector - I didn't get that in my box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get the dark spot corrector...but I wonder why us #3's got half the size of the toner that the #2 girls did! ARGH! It's the same thing just different skin type!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I would have gotten the Dark Spot Corrector, I got the Repairwear Serum... I also got the #2 toner (which I use on a daily basis anyways), but it's totally not fair that the #3 people got a smaller bottle...

    http://apopofcolour.com

    ReplyDelete