-->

January 20, 2012

17 of 365 - Gasp! Glasses?

I wont deny it. I need glasses. Have since, something like grade 3? Didn't take me long to get annoyed of them and eventually get contacts. I love my contacts! I also wear them probably more than I should really. So, every once in a while, when I go to put them in, I just get that feeling. I take them out and decide to give my eyes a break for the day.

So when I have to wear them, I try to make sure that my makeup looks perfect (or as close to as I can get it!). I already have a focal point, so I don't need to wear bright, bold, dramatic, etc. on my eyes.  I apologize now for not taking a picture of what my eyeshadow looks like and for not taking a better picture as well.



Eyes:
- UDPP
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in X
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in YDK
- Make Up For Ever liner in 6K
- Tarte Lash, Camera, Lashes!

Face:
- Lancome La Bas Pro Primer
- Stila Illuminating Liquid foundation in 20 Watts
- Smashbox Contouring Kit
- Lise Watier Bornzing Powder in Soleil Doux
- Nars Illuminator in Copacabana
- Nars blush in Orgasm

No comments:

Post a Comment