-->

August 29, 2015

Kat Von D Haul



If you haven't been to your local Winners, you should probably go before it's too late. Kat Von D items are showing up all over the runway stores at prices that can't be beat.

While I picked up these lovely pieces (all untouched!), they had a couple bronzers, eyeshadow trios, eyeshadow quads and of course some lipsticks.

The brushes were probably the most "expensive" of the KVD items that I've seen, coming in at $19.99, which is a steal! It's like $4 per brush plus a free case. The brushes are super soft and worth more than $4. The sticker says "compared to $55", but I do believe the brushes were being sold for $55 USD originally, so it was probably about $60 CAD. In reality, based on the quality of these brushes, they'd probably retail for about $20 - $30+ each.


Kat Von D Brushes

Kat Von D Chrysalis

Kat Von D Ladybird

Additional photos and swatches to come!

5 comments:

  1. Sam , I'm so green with envy that you found the Chrysalis palette! I went searching today, but to no avail :( But I'll feel better when I see you make some beautiful looks with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've recruited a friend to see if she can find one in her town for you :)

      Delete
  2. Oh man, I'm not after the Chrysalis palette (I'd like the Monarch one) but what's that other palette there? Ladybird? That looks GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love Monarch as well, but I haven't seen it anywhere.
      It IS Ladybird! I debated about getting is so bad when it came out but couldn't do it. But at $15! Darn right that was coming home with me! They're all matte except that blackish colour

      Delete
  3. SCORE! I need to stop at Winners soon!

    ReplyDelete