-->

April 19, 2013

Finding similar Foundation shades...


Has it ever happened that you found a foundation that matches your skin perfectly but either the price of it wasn't in your budget, you want something with a heavier/lighter coverage, or, GASP! it's now discontinued?

I don't know about you, but finding that perfect shade is always the hardest part for me.

Well, I have recently discovered an amazing site that'll hopefully help us all with that issue. It's called Findation. All you have to do is enter in at least 2 foundations and the colours that match you perfectly and it'll spit out other brands/lines and the shades that'll match you!

I'm running low on my fave foundation, which I think is discontinued :( , so I do believe that next week I'll be taking down this list and going to different stores to test them out and see just how accurate this site is.

Go now, and see for yourself! Findation.com

*hugz*

-Sam

1 comment:

  1. Such a cool website... I will definitely need to keep this in mind for the future!

    ReplyDelete