-->

February 04, 2013

Look Book: Femme Fatale for V-Day

Hi everyone!

I'm hoping that this might be a weekly thing that I'll be doing, but with time never being on my side, no guarantees. I want to do what I'm going to call "Look Book". I have a few books that have some makeup looks. Some are full face and others are just eyes. So, I'm going to replicate them using products that I currently own.

I thought that this would be a good look to kick off a string of looks for Valentine's Day. Let's face it, not everyone likes pinks and red and lovey-dovey-ness. This a a fierce, sexy look. So for those that don't want to go the soft route, here's a little something for you.

Femme Fatale from Rae Morris' Express Makeup


This first look is from Rae Morris' book "Express Makeup", "Femme Fatale. Hollywood glamour for Drama Queens". I think it looks amazing in the photo.





So what do you think? Will you be rocking the Femme Fatale look anytime soon?

*hugz*
-Sam

3 comments:

  1. Your are so gorgeous!! The look is awesome I love it. I have been a fan of the bold lip for a while now so this is right up my alley! Love it.

    romanianbutterfly206.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your lip colour! Great job, Sam!

    ReplyDelete