-->

October 05, 2015

Mani Monday: Metallic Gradient


I have several polishes that are just hanging around, looking pretty and untouched. I decided that I needed to crack them open and use them. But what happens when you can't just pick one?

Pick two and create a gradient!


I picked up these Sonia Kashuk nail polishes from a local warehouse sale a few months ago for $2 each. They ended up being an awesome gradient combo for October.


I used Sonia Kashuk Russian Roulette and Two Cents, along with my Make It Messy by Steel City Reflections and a sponge.

I'm still learning the best way to use the nail barrier (like make sure you actually get it on your cuticle as well), but this stuff works pretty good at keeping the areas applied free of a polish mess. Just wish that it was a different bottle & applicator.


I have a special treat for you! Next week, you'll see a special edition of Mani Monday. It'll actually be a week-long nail art challenge. Whether you can do one day only or all week, I encourage everyone to join in! It'll be posted on the blog every day, as well as Instagram, so be sure to join in the fun!






1 comment: