-->

September 22, 2013

Time for a new Lip Challenge


While sorting out my cosmetics, I went to put away some lippies in the lippy box and I noticed that I had plenty. I do believe more than one girl (who doesn't always wear them) should own.

So I have decided to do another lip challenge. I have a total of 44 lip products
that were not a part of the challenge last time. Yes, 44 NEW lip products. While I know I received some from my beauty box days and swaps, I'm sure that some must have jumped into my shopping cart when I wasn't looking!

There will be a rotation of 5 lip products (glosses, lipsticks, stains, etc.) Chapsticks & balms will not be a part of the challenge as I use those on a regular basis. I have already per-determined the groups of 5 so that my mood does not influence my choices when time comes to pick a new set. I tried to ensure that each of the groups have a variety of colour (in order to avoid having only reds together at the end), as well as each have something in pencil form and lipstick form.

Rules:
- Can only use those 5 products (and balm/chap stick/exfoliator not included) for 2 weeks. During the first week, must use each of the products at least once. During week two, I can choose whichever one of the five I want to wear.
- In the case of a special event (wedding, Halloween, holidays), I can use a different product for that one time only.

Grading:
Each product will be graded by colour, packaging, application, texture, wear, smell/taste and any other notes that may come up.

In the next few days, the first 5 will make their appearance.

How many lipsticks, glosses, pencils and stains do you own?

*hugz*

-Sam

** For the record, I intended for the image to be a little out there and the colours to stand out

5 comments:

  1. great challenge! I LOVE LOVE LOVE lip products. It's a problem. The only thing is they are really rough for swapping or anything like that, so I think I mostly need to work on using them up myself. I should probably stop letting them jump into my shopping cart as well. But I do love them :) Can't wait to see your challenge!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean in regards to swapping them. Lipsticks and glosses/colours in pencil form are easy, but regular tube glosses, not soo much. Do it with close friends and up to them if they want to take it.

      Delete
  2. Far too many, but not as many as you!! Love this idea for trying to use and use up products. Looking forward to your first post.

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northern Beauty 85

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just liked your post! But wow, its a very interesting read.

    I have started blogging recently too (navneetgems.blogspot.com) and its really fun especially when people comment and interact. So far not much luck. Hope we can maintain the reciprocity, even if its jus conversations or comments. :)

    ReplyDelete