-->

May 14, 2013

May Ipsy




My bag came before I got any kind of tracking. So when my landlord told me that a "Pink bubble envelope" arrived, I was super happy. I was even more excited when I opened it up.

First thing I grabbed for was the Zoya nail polish. I opened it up as quickly as I could and squealed with excitement. I got one of the two colours that I wanted the most. The colour is called "Blu" and is part of Zoya's Spring 2013 Lovely Collection. Full Size. Value: $8


My Ipsy Glam Room said that I was to be receiving the Colour Sheers Lipstick by Mirabella, so I was quite surprised when I found the Reflecting Gloss in Pink by Juice Beauty. It has a heavenly smell that I can't quite figure out right now. Something like clementines or mandarins, without the acid or something. I'm not sure. I think it's citrus-y. If you've been following for a while, you know I suck with scents. This is actually half size on 4ml (.14oz) (I don't get it, how big is the packaging for the full size?). Value: $7.50


Next we have the St.Tropez One Night Only Instant Glow Body Lotion. My first disappointment. It's a great size, but I don't do tanning lotions. 50ml. Value $6.67

The Yaby concealer refill was the next thing I grabbed. I was looking forward to this product, but unfortunately it's a little too dark for me. I received the colour Honey. If anyone wants to swap, I'm open to it! Full Yaby size. Value: $4.85 (from their site)

Last item is the Pacifica Island Vanilla Perfume Roll-On. I love that I received a roller-ball perfume. I love that I finally get to try something from Pacifica (and not a lotion). But I'm not 100% sure if I like the smell. Maybe if I sniff it long enough I'll know for sure. Full Size. Value: $12



What? There's another item? I got a bonus item! The Urban Decay Moondust in Diamond Dog. Whoa! I'm pretty sure I don't have any referrals. The card that came with all the other cards says "Thank you for being an active member of the ipsy community". Awww! My first Bonus Item. Full Size. Value $20

So not including my bonus item, 3/5 items are full size and the total value is $39.02.
Including bonus item 4/6 items are full size and the total value is $59.02.

Even without the Urban Decay, this is an amazing bag. I'm very glad that I left Topbox for Ipsy.


Ipsy is $15 a month Canadian, including taxes. If you'd like to join in on the fun, you can do so by using my sign-up link here
*hugz*

-Sam

3 comments:

  1. Good for you for getting the UD shadow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have been disappointed in the tanning lotion, too... but, other than that, awesome bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the UD shadow is so pretty... what an amazing bonus!!

    ReplyDelete