-->

October 11, 2012

Trade & Blog Sale

So I've got many samples that I'm looking to swap with (looking at you Facebook GTA group ladies!).   And as some of you may know, I've also got many products that I've decided need a loving home. 

For the swaps, well, I'm hoping to meet some of you ladies in a few weeks, so no problems there. For anyone who's looking to buy  the shadows/liners etc, and don't live in the area, we'll discuss what's the best way to get you the item(s) and payment. 

All the shadows are almost brand new. You can see it in the picture.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. 

If there is anything that interests you, please leave me a message below, via facebook or if you'd like, you can email me:  s.stg(at)hotmail(dot)com .

Update: I have removed the ones that are no longer available.

Here are the Beauty Samples that I'm willing to trade:

L'eau de Chloe perfumed body lotion


Sephora Instant Moisturizer, Algenist Overnight Restorative Cream, Orlane First time-fighting care eye contour



Dr. Brandt Pores No More sample kit (They have this set online for $39 US) 




Clarins Hydration Program:  HydraQuench Cream, HydraQuence Cream-Mask and Multi-Active Skin Renewal Serum

Clarins Energizing Program:  Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel, Daily Energizer Wake-up Booster and Daily Energizer Cream-Gel

Clarins Skin Firming Program: Extra-Firming day,  Extra-Firming Night and Extra-Firming Tightening Lift Botanical Serum



Sell or Trade



Lise Watier  Glitter Liners.  I just don't use them! They each have at half bottle +


Smokey Gold - This is one that's about a little more than half.  $5

Cognac - little more than half.  $5


Peacock - Almost Full.  $7

Émeraude (teal with a hint of blue, picture doesn't do it justice) - I believe this was limited edition too. Almost full - $7

Cybermint - I believe this was limited edition. About half, $5

Night Magic - Almost Full. $7

Fairy - about 3/4, $6

Urban Decay - Heavy Metal Glitter Liner.  Catfight.  $7



Kat Von D - Metal Orchestra (top no flash, bottom flash)  $20 (obo)
Urban Decay (UD) - The Vegan Palette  (no flash, flash) $15 (obo)

Lise Watier - Folie 24 Carats (no flash, flash) $7

Lise Watier - Folie D'Amour (no flash, flash) $7

Lise Watier - Folie D'Or (no flash, flash) $7

Lise Watier - Folie Kaki (no flash, flash) $7
Lise Watier - Folie Blanc $7
Lise Watier - Folie D'eau $7
Lise Watier - Folie Pomme $7



Make Up For Ever - n149  $10


UD - YDK (no flash, flash) $10

GOSH: Sea Me,  Bright N' Black,  Meringue.  $4 each or all three for $10


Cargo - Cannes  $7




I'll update as things are claimed.


*hugz*

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment