-->

April 06, 2015

In the meantime... Puppy Pictures!

I've been mostly away for the past few weeks and I'd like to apologize to my readers about that. Let me explain...

Eventually, it's all you can think of, and you just have to write it all down before you forget. You sit at your computer every night, researching, writing, editing photos, looking at other things that inspire you some more. Then one day, Pouf! You're exhausted. You can't concentrate on the task in front of you, the creative juices have stopped flowing, and while there are many things that inspire you, you can't seem to get it out on paper (or the screen).

That's what happened to me.


I don't know what had dealt the final blow to my creativity. Maybe it was being at a computer for my entire work day, plus once I got home, or maybe it was some form of stress. Either way, it wasn't something I wanted.

I wanted to be right here with you, showing you everything that is new and shiny and sparkly! But I couldn't. I was in what some would call a slump.

So here I am, trying to piece my brain back together, trying to get everything back on track, and trying to be a better blogger.

I can't promise that you'll get much right this instant as I have nothing other than this written, but I'm back and I can't wait to get my next post together.

In the meantime, here's a few pics of my growing puppy (who's now 8 months old)





No comments:

Post a Comment