-->

June 26, 2014

Birthday Haul... Oh My!

As some of you know, it was my birthday last week and I decided to splurge a little on myself since I haven't in quite some time (over 4 months!)

So, here's everything I bought, received as presents and a few freebies. Anything that I received the week before, I counted as early birthday presents. Makes turning a year older that much more fun! haha.




Boxx Cosmetics : Blush, Lip Colour, Angled blush brush, Illumalift (sample), Clinique makeup remover and KMS - all received while attending an event the week prior. I'll have a review on the event/products coming soon.

John Freida: Shampoo and Conditioner. It was a nice surprise in the mail a week before my birthday!

The stuff I purchased
Urban Decay Potion Primer: This is a staple in my collection and I'm almost out!
Dior Addict Fluid Stick: I've seen reviews and swatches and they look amazing! Review to come
MAC: Eyeshadow in Trax. Love this colour, it's so gorgeous!
Too Faced Bulletproof Brows: Been needing something to replace a pencil that I don't like. Review to come!

Sephora Birthday Gift
 Make Up For Ever Sephora Birthday gift: Smoky Extravagant mascara and Rouge Artist Natural N9
Sephora 500 pt perk
Who can resist a good 500pt perk? BareMinerals Beauty and the Beach
     - bareMinerals Ready Bronzer in The Skinny Dip
     - bareMinerals Ready Blush in The Natural High
     - Pure Radiance All-Over Face Color
     - Lash Domination 10-in-1 Volumizing Mascara in Intense Black
     - Marveous Moxie Lipgloss in Party Starter


 Dress: From H&M
DiorSkin Nude Tan: I picked this out, but it's from the bf. I absolutely love this! I'm not posting anymore details on this until I do a review other than say Gorgeous!!
UAG phone case: From my parents. Got a new phone and didn't trust the case I got... so they got me this one. I've accidentally tested it out. It works!

Also picked up a VS bra (not going to show you that!). If you haven't tried one, or you're due, they still have their clearance sale on.

So there you have it. Lots of reviews coming in the future for these products and I cannot wait to share pretty pictures and thoughts about them.

*hugz*
-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment